Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Site Update: The FriarTV Archive

I'm gonna move this page along and start making games individual posts. I'll still be posting a list of recent games, it'll just be at the top of the Master Sheet page instead of here.  

FEATURED GAME

DOCUMENTARIES/OTHER


Hey Friartown! I'm excited to introduce a new feature at this site that will hopefully make it much easier for you all to find PC games and highlights, from whatever era you'd like to see. The FriarTV Archive Master Sheet

Here you'll find links to 370+ full games, including more than 100 games from before the Cooley era. You'll find pages for NCAANIT, and Big East Tournament games, one for each rival and Big East Member, games by coach, and a season by season archive, with full games all the way back to 1958! You'll even find videos from other sports, including the entire 2015 Frozen Four run. I'm still updating things as we speak, and will be for the forseeable future, with plans to fill highlights where I can in the later stuff, and with newspaper clippings and photos for the early days of the program. Click the link above or the "ARCHIVE MASTER SHEET" link in the menu bar to get started. Thanks for stopping by, and Go Friars!

I'm positive you'll find some dead links out there, I'll do my best to find them, but if you see any let me know. 

No comments: