Tuesday, March 4, 2014

PC vs. Marquette

Hey guys, as you may have noticed, I'm okay at capturing things from TV, and I have access to lots of channels. However as someone who works 6 or 7 days a week, I often forget about coaches shows (WJAR for one), TV/Radio appearances, FS1 segments (missed Cotton one) etc. So, I am kindly asking all my followers and visitors of this blog that if you see or hear of any shows/segments/whatever PC-related media that you think Friar fans would want to see, please let me know ahead of time at @FriarTV on twitter and I'll do my best to grab it and post it. Though I'm not home all that often, I do have access to the computer I record from remotely most of the time.

TL;DR : If there is upcoming Friar-related media you know of that might not make its way to the internet, give me a mention @FriarTV and I'll do my best to make it available.